Welcome to pyUSID’s documentation!¶
Framework for storing, visualizing, and processing Universal Spectroscopic and Imaging Data (USID)
Jump to our GitHub project page
- Getting Started
- Tutorials on Basics
- Examples & Tutorials
- Data Schema and File Format
- Guidelines for Contribution
- Frequently asked questions
- pyUSID philosophy
- How is pyUSID different from h5py?
- Is pyUSID specific to any communities?
- Who uses pyUSID?
- Why is pyUSID written in python and not C / Fortran / Julia?
- Why not implement Dask as a backend to pyUSID?
- Why not just use the base HDF libraries or h5py instead?
- pyUSID is written in python, so it is going to be slow since it cannot use all the cores on my CPU, right?
- Using pyUSID
- Becoming a part of the effort
- Contact us
- What’s New
- Upgrading from Matlab
- Scaling to High-Performance-Computing Clusters
- Computing on a Personal Computer
- Computing on an HPC
- API Reference