Papers / Conferences¶
Journal Papers using pycroscopy¶
Notebooks for the papers below are made available through NBViewer. We have been made aware that the Download button may not work for certain browsers like Chrome and Safari. We are working on simplifying the download of the notebooks.
- Try right clicking on the download icon and selecting
Download Linked File
- Try a different browser like internet explorer
- Big Data Analytics for Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy Ptychography by S. Jesse et al., Scientific Reports (2015)
- Feature extraction via similarity search: application to atom finding and denoising in electron and scanning probe microscopy imaging by S. Somnath et al.; Advanced Structural and Chemical Imaging (2018);
Scanning Probe Microscopy¶
- Rapid mapping of polarization switching through complete information acquisition by S. Somnath et al., Nature Communications (2016)
- Full information acquisition in piezoresponse force microscopy
- Improving superconductivity in BaFe2As2-based crystals by cobalt clustering and electronic uniformity by L. Li et al., Scientific Reports (2017)
- Direct Imaging of the Relaxation of Individual Ferroelectric Interfaces in a Tensile-Strained Film by L. Li et al.; Advanced Electronic Materials (2017)
- Decoding apparent ferroelectricity in perovskite nanofibers by R. Ganeshkumar et al., ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2017).
- Ultrafast Current Imaging via Bayesian Inference by S. Somnath et al., Nature Communications (2018)
- Reconstructing phase diagrams from local measurements via Gaussian processes: mapping the temperature-composition space to confidence by D. K. Pradhan et al., NPJ Computational Materials (2018)
Many more coming soon….
Please get in touch with us if you would like to add your papers that used pycroscopy / pyUSID
If you used pycroscopy for your research, we would appreciate it if you could reference pycroscopy.
Workshops on pycroscopy¶
- Aug 13 2018 - Full day workshop on Imaging and Spectral Data Analysis in Python at the 2018 CNMS User Meeting, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Aug 5th 2018 - Tutorial at Microscopy and Microanalysis Conference 2018.
- Nov 27 2017 - Tutorial on Machine Learning for Image and Hyperspectral Data
- Aug 9 2017 @ 8:30 - 10:00 AM - Microscopy and Microanalysis conference; X40 - Tutorial session on Large Scale Data Acquisition and Analysis for Materials Imaging and Spectroscopy by S. Jesse and S. V. Kalinin
pycroscopy at International conferences¶
- Nov 25-30 2018 - poster at MRS Fall meeting at Boston
- Oct 25 2018 @ 6 PM - 8 PM - poster - NS-ThP19 - Room Hall B - at American Vacuum Society 2018 meeting
- May 16-18 2018 - Poster at ORNL Software Expo
- May 18 2018 - Invited talk at ImageXD
- Feb 28 2018 - Webinar on Jupyter for Supporting a Materials Imaging User Facility (and beyond). see this Youtube video